Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Graphtec support???

Discussion in 'Graphtec' started by DKgrafix, Sep 26, 2012.

1. DKgrafix

DKgrafix Very Active Member

Hi.
    I do not want to start to badmouth the Graphtec support, but I have a question to the users that have experience with them.

I have purchased CE5000-60 cutter and I finally got some time to put it together. While doing that, I realized that I'm missing few screws in the package.
    This morning I have called 7-8 times and left a few messages, emailed, when I called I tried few different options and no one was answering the calls. Shipping, tech support, orders, sales, I mean no one.
    Is that common with them?
    Can I expect someone to pick up the phone when I need them or I could expect this every time I try to contact them?

Tags:
  2. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

The best method of contacting the manufacturer, with most manufacturers, is to first contact your dealer, where you bought it from.

They should do the leg work for you, IMO.

Your dealer should be the conduit that connects you to the manufacturer.

What screws do you need and I will try to help, as a Graphtec dealer.

3. DKgrafix

Thanks Bobby.

I'm missing screws that connect the cutter to the stand. 4 thumb screws that get screwed through the stand into the bottom of the cutter.

4. CS-SignSupply

CS-SignSupply Very Active Member

As I mentioned on the phone, let me if you do not get this resolved. I believe I have a set at my office that I can ship tomorrow.

5. DKgrafix

All taker care off Bobby.

The'll ship them out today and I should have them on Friday.