• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec support???

Dennis422

Hi.
I do not want to start to badmouth the Graphtec support, but I have a question to the users that have experience with them.

I have purchased CE5000-60 cutter and I finally got some time to put it together. While doing that, I realized that I'm missing few screws in the package.
This morning I have called 7-8 times and left a few messages, emailed, when I called I tried few different options and no one was answering the calls. Shipping, tech support, orders, sales, I mean no one.
Is that common with them?
Can I expect someone to pick up the phone when I need them or I could expect this every time I try to contact them?

CS-SignSupply

The best method of contacting the manufacturer, with most manufacturers, is to first contact your dealer, where you bought it from.

They should do the leg work for you, IMO.

Your dealer should be the conduit that connects you to the manufacturer.

What screws do you need and I will try to help, as a Graphtec dealer.

Dennis422

Thanks Bobby.

I'm missing screws that connect the cutter to the stand. 4 thumb screws that get screwed through the stand into the bottom of the cutter.

CS-SignSupply

As I mentioned on the phone, let me if you do not get this resolved. I believe I have a set at my office that I can ship tomorrow.