• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtec Technician Needed in North Florida

WrapdiI

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in need of a graphtec technician to install a new main frame board of my CE5000-120. My plotter got hit by lighting over the weekend and if fried my serial and USB port and according to graphtec the whole main frame has to be replaced, which then needs to be calibrated. I've called tublite and proveer/grimco to try and schedule a tech, but the people they are referring me too are ludicrous with their pricing (one company wanted $100 per hour of travel time from miami, so roundtrip JUST FOR TRAVEL was $1,200! Please email me (brandon@wrapidimpressions.com) if you can help. Thanks in advance!

killwill

Good afternoon everyone,

I am in need of a graphtec technician to install a new main frame board of my CE5000-120. My plotter got hit by lighting over the weekend and if fried my serial and USB port and according to graphtec the whole main frame has to be replaced, which then needs to be calibrated. I've called tublite and proveer/grimco to try and schedule a tech, but the people they are referring me too are ludicrous with their pricing (one company wanted $100 per hour of travel time from miami, so roundtrip JUST FOR TRAVEL was $1,200! Please email me (brandon@wrapidimpressions.com) if you can help. Thanks in advance!
I'm working on a solution, I'll email you in a bit...

Freese

Maybe try it yourself?
I've replaced a main board on an FC8000 (well not replaced, but had it out to add a network card to it)

It wasn't very hard, but I can't speak for that plotter specifically.

WrapdiI

No avail

I got the part today and tried to install it myself (which actually was pretty easy) but when I fired it up it now says "Flash NV Error" I've search the web pretty hard and can't find anything on this error, any thoughts?