• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Graphtech Fc5100-15 1016 Step size communication with cutting master 2

JH

So I have an issue with Cutting Master and 2 of my FC5100-150 plotters. If I change the step size to 1016 on both the plotter and CM I loose the pole size. It comes up with a cutter not responding to pole size. I can use the pole size when the settings are at 254 but the quality of the cut is not very good. I have had this problem for years with one of our plotters but only use it to cut printed graphics with registration marks so the pole size isn't an issue. We recently got another FC5100-150 and it is having the same issue.

I have tried stepping back the firmware and updating the firmware, resetting to factory defaults, updating the CM2 Software, updating the drivers in windows and everything has failed. Still no communication back to the software with poll size info.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jon