• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great Application to Start Selling

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hey guys I coach youth football and had one of my clients make me a set of 12"x24" car magnets that look like this and I drove to practice last night and had no less the 50 people come ask me how they can get these. There are 22 teams just in my chapter and each team has at least 27 kids so thats 594 potential orders my client can get and if you can sell them for $50 for a set thats potentially almost a $30k order and the profit should be in the area of at least $20 a set so there is a huge money maker for a fairly easy application and thats just for football, you could do all the sports and make a fortune!

Anyways just thought I would share this with you guys to help make you some more money.

PS. My guy prints on my 5 Mil Gloss Vinyl and it works perfect for this stuff!!

Attachments

• cctroy.jpg
    cctroy.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 76

CheapVehicleWrap

The NFL does NOT generally bother high school teams that have modified their team logos and someone has to produce their stuff...

I believe they just want you to use the same colors that's all.

Locals Find!

Thanks buddy. I think I will have my kid start slinging these. Then he can start paying for his own camps and equipment each season instead of me taking on a part time job to pay for all of it.

Locals Find!

Would you like an order form that you can slap on a cell phone enabled web page?

I am whipping one out for myself so I can do the orders from my smart phone I would be glad to share the html and how I make the form.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Is the chargers logo free to use and sell?
Don't think so.

I got permission from my chapter so I think it will be fine, they are 10 year olds so if someone wants to make a big stink about helping out a youth football program then so be it but Im not concerned.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Thanks buddy. I think I will have my kid start slinging these. Then he can start paying for his own camps and equipment each season instead of me taking on a part time job to pay for all of it.

Lol thats excactly why I did it, sports for kids is alot for the parents and if they can re-coop some of their investment then thats great!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
The NFL does NOT generally bother high school teams that have modified their team logos and someone has to produce their stuff...

I believe they just want you to use the same colors that's all.

Yeah its not even High School its ages from 5-13 junior all american stuff so Im sure they could care less about it.

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
great idea! if someone makes a printable order form please share it ;-)

Seriously?

the form is 3 minutes in draw or illustrator. Boxes for the team (logo that you already have) boxes for what they want (i.e. name, helmet, etc) with the prices for each and customer contact info. Probably have an extra spot for a cut vinyl name with 2 options of typeface for the kids last name on it. maybe a subtotal spot for them to add it all up themselves for a rough price quote before tax.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Seriously?

the form is 3 minutes in draw or illustrator. Boxes for the team (logo that you already have) boxes for what they want (i.e. name, helmet, etc) with the prices for each and customer contact info. Probably have an extra spot for a cut vinyl name with 2 options of typeface for the kids last name on it. maybe a subtotal spot for them to add it all up themselves for a rough price quote before tax.

Im making up a real simple order form and Im just gonna hand them out at practice. Its gonna be simple:

Kids Name:
Kids Playing Number:
How Many Sets:
Credit Card Info:

Im done!

skasigns

magnets

what do you charge to letter lets say a construction companies truck ? 40.00$ ? what would you sell him a set of magnets? 40.00? double edge sword !!! jmo

skasigns

magnets

what do you charge to letter lets say a construction companies truck ? 40.00$ ? what would you sell him a set of magnets? 40.00? double edge sword !!!

Craig Sjoquist

Well when I started doing signs 1975, finishing sign school, and working doing signs magnets sold for $200 a set and up that lasted till about 1985 when PC and cutters hit the market.

When mechanics got air powered tools...They still bid and sold jobs as one man with hand tools, then made more money and did jobs faster.

The value of signage is worth more then $50 a pair and these days they have become full color.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What I found online is that most people are at around $60 per set and higher, obviously there were some cheaper options also but for the most part thats what I see them selling for.