• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Great printer for the price!!!!!

OldPaint

well my old HP K850, which i bought it 2000 died on me bout a year ago. sister in law cant pass up garage sale stuff THAT SHE HAS NO NEED OF..... picked up 2 cannon printers for $5!!!!! one of which i been using but it jammed up some paper last week and i just put it in the trash can.
i need a good functional printer i can hit the button and it does its job. started looking and see em from $49-$600 bucks. i dont need photo quality, 6-8 ink carts and didnt need a scanner. since the wife has a EPSON 1430 ARTISAN and it working very well i took a look at WORK FORCE printers.
like i said didnt need a lot of bells and whistles but for the $149.00 it cost the EPSON WF-7610 WAS A DAMN GOOD BARGAIN!!!!
high points being:
1. it is a multifunction printer 2. print size from 4" X 5" to 13" X 19" 3. scanner size is 11" X 17" 4. WIRELESS capable. 5.can print from memory card or usb on the printer. 6. can be hard wired to lan. 7. has FAX connections. 8. front load tray. and rear tray.......if you want to use it.
best of all $149,00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont know when it will end but again..........
IT IS A LOT OF PRINTER FOR $149.00!!!!!!

Attachments

• epson 7610.jpg
    epson 7610.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 250

netsol

Premium Subscriber
they make a nice printer... 2 things, though

the cartridges are starter cartridges (almost empty, everyone does this) be prepared for sticker shock

baby the printer. fan your paper when you reload & once a week if you don't print much. if you have a paper jam, STOP & THINK. the mechanism is fragile and complicated. call tech support if necessary, or go online for instructions. it wouldn't be a bad idea to buy a squaretrade.com warranty on this. with a 20% off coupon it's a steal & repair becomes someone elses problem. i have 2 samsung all in ones that are 8 years old, because my wife is not allowed to clear a paper jam herself.

well my old HP K850, which i bought it 2000 died on me bout a year ago. sister in law cant pass up garage sale stuff THAT SHE HAS NO NEED OF..... picked up 2 cannon printers for $5!!!!! one of which i been using but it jammed up some paper last week and i just put it in the trash can.
i need a good functional printer i can hit the button and it does its job. started looking and see em from $49-$600 bucks. i dont need photo quality, 6-8 ink carts and didnt need a scanner. since the wife has a EPSON 1430 ARTISAN and it working very well i took a look at WORK FORCE printers.
like i said didnt need a lot of bells and whistles but for the $149.00 it cost the EPSON WF-7610 WAS A DAMN GOOD BARGAIN!!!!
high points being:
1. it is a multifunction printer 2. print size from 4" X 5" to 13" X 19" 3. scanner size is 11" X 17" 4. WIRELESS capable. 5.can print from memory card or usb on the printer. 6. can be hard wired to lan. 7. has FAX connections. 8. front load tray. and rear tray.......if you want to use it.
best of all $149,00!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont know when it will end but again..........
IT IS A LOT OF PRINTER FOR $149.00!!!!!!

OldPaint

well aware of the ink carts that are supplied with it. iam not doing the printing i used to so this wont be an issue.another reason i bought this EPSON is i checked with [Continuous Ink Supply System] for Epson Workforce WF-3620 WF-3640 WF-7610 WF-7620 WF-7110 CISS CIS
and will run factory carts only till warranty is out...........then i will get a set from CIS.......... did this with my HP 850...... for almost 10 years of its life.
the 11 X 17 SCANNER was why i chose this......... i have a canon lide scanner and its only 8.5 X 11. check prices on 11 x 17 scanners......getting it on the $149.00 is alost a freebee.
dont know about paper jams in this on, but it is a FRONT TRAY LOAD...... like my HP K 850 WAS...... and never had problems. the canon i was using was rear paper load and i hate those.......the wifes EPSON 1430 is this way............gota be careful when it grabs the sheet.

decalman

I bought a brother color laser jet new for 200 bucks.
The ink or powder or whatever you call it..doesn't hold on the paper. It rubs off.
I wonder what's up with that?

laserman70

I bought a brother color laser jet new for 200 bucks.
The ink or powder or whatever you call it..doesn't hold on the paper. It rubs off.
I wonder what's up with that?

The reason for the toners not melting to the page is a fuser issue. The fuser assembly needs replaced.
Issue is, the fuser cost is probably as much as a new printer .

copythat

Be careful. First and foremost, check ink prices. Many printer manufacturers sell the printer very LOW. Then when you go get ink replacement, you realize what a bad decision you made. The more expensive printers, have lower pricing on ink. Check first!