• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Great tech person for repairing printers.

Jim Hill

I was trying to find someone to service my Roland Versamm and a friend told me to call James McGill who is located in KY. (270) 243-0599

I am located on the West Coast of Florida but I gave call him anyway just to see if he could help me.
This tech services printer from Texas to Florida!!

He told me he does other service calls in Florida so he agreed to service my printer.
This guy is really very knowledgeable and great to deal and reasonable at the same time.

Just wanted to pass this along for anyone looking for a great tech guy who services many other brands of printers.

Jim

Atomic DNA

James is a good guy and has serviced my printers a few times. He's a friend of mine and lives in the same town as I, so that is convenient.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Although I have never met him in person, I have contracted James out many times for installs and repairs. It's hard to find someone you can send out on a job and get it done without customer complaints these days and James gets it done. We have gotten printer deals we never would have gotten without James. Good guy.