• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Greetings from Mike Jackson

Mike Jackson

Hi all,
Just a quick note to introduce myself on this forum. Some may recognize my name from SignCraft Magazine and maybe a few other articles in other magazines. Maybe I should also mention I have been making signs since 1973. We moved to Jackson Hole in 1986 and sold our shop in 1995. We started Golden Era Studios immediately afterwards and have been doing a variety of graphic arts related projects since.

Not sure exactly when it will happen, but should also be registered as a Merchant soon so I can promote a couple of products along the way.

Besides the sign work, I have been doing a lot of photography in the past year, some of which makes it into the magazines.

Mike Jackson
Golden Era Studios
Jackson Hole, WY

Mosh

Welcome Mike, big fan of your articles. You have been alot of help to me, I have been reading them since I can remember.

GB2

Old Member
Hi Mike! How exciting to see you here, you are really rounding out the slate of industry leaders that are making up the membership here now, it's truly a pleasure to welcome you!

Replicator

Welcome Mike, glad you decided to take my advice and join Signs 101.

I enjoyed speaking with you last week and look forward to the arrival of the clipart collections I have purchased from you.

I really enjoy your work and have the greatest respect for your abilities in this industry.

I recommend everyone check out your beautiful offerings : Golden Studios

Again . . . Welcome !

signgal

This site amazes me more and more every day... I feel like I rub elbows with sign royalty here! Welcome to the forum! Look forward to your input.

Dave Drane

Welcome from Down-Under Mike. I also enjoy your SignCraft contributions very much too. Are you going to Orlando in April?