• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco buys Advantage Sign & Graphic Solutions/Advantage Sign Supply

ams

Crap that is where I got my grommets. I wonder how this is going to affect things.

Billct2

Didn't use Advantage much and use Grimco as little as possible. We are lucky to have several great independent sign suppliers in New England, Gartson and Hart get most of my business and there is also New England Sign Supply, NEPCO and Hyatts.

ChicagoGraphics

I fired Grimco 4-5 years ago because they screwed up my order not once, not twice not 3 times and got it right on the 4th try all in one day, and after that they seemed to never get my orders correct. Their service sucks!

Johnny Best

I fired Grimco 4-5 years ago because they screwed up my order not once, not twice not 3 times and got it right on the 4th try all in one day, and after that they seemed to never get my orders correct. Their service sucks!
Does not look like you firing them has hurt their bottom line. They have made enough to buy Advantage.

visual800

when Grimco bought Alumapanel, they tossed everyone out and we in Alabama lost the best source for aluminum that we have ever had. There was absolutely no sense in them buying them out and dismantling that whole complex. Someone obviously is on a mission to be the "walmart" of sign goods

Gino

Premium Subscriber
when Grimco bought Alumapanel, they tossed everyone out and we in Alabama lost the best source for aluminum that we have ever had. There was absolutely no sense in them buying them out and dismantling that whole complex. Someone obviously is on a mission to be the "walmart" of sign goods

It's called progress......... Supply & Demand. Learn to live with it or it will eat you up alive.