• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco phone lines down across the entire country?

gabagoo

These guys got sold a real great voip system... I have been trying to call these guys all day and the phone just goes silent after you call. No ring no nothing. I even called several of thier numbers for different locations across the country (Canada) and nada. Tried emailing, no response. They have some serious problems since going to VOIP...Get rid of it!!

WildWestDesigns

When companies that have any sizable amount of workers go over to VOIP need to really make sure that they have the infrastructure to handle it.

And getting infrastructure to all play nice, isn't quite as easy as one would think. Depending on which route they went, it could be a lot of tedious items that have to be done exactly like it's laid out.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
They changed their number to 800-421-6167, just call in and ask for Josh, he will hook you up! Lol just kidding guys, that's my number but feel free to call me.