• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco Sucks again

d fleming

Why oh why do I keep letting my wife order from these idiots? The last 4 orders from them have been screwed up, they do not have their book keeping together at all, and now I get to wait until Monday for them to maybe get the rest of my aluminum order to get here that should have been here yesterday. So glad my press is sitting idle waiting to run this simple job that I could have a check for today if Grimco had any idea at all how to run a business. I am SO DONE with this company after this. When the order was being placed I left to go make a deposit at the bank and when I got back, you guessed it, wife still on the phone trying to order aluminum. I should've known right then to tell her to hang up and find another vendor. Will do that today for sure.

Mosh

Been buying from them for years. I get two truck deliveries a week from them.
Very few problems, and the ones that do come up they take care of fast.

Top notch service in my book.

d fleming

Been using them a long time here too, in the last year or two they have just gotten worse and worse. Can't use them anymore and be able to get jobs out on time. So... see ya Grimco.

d fleming

Definitely a branch problem. Made a few calls to friends in other shops to see if it was just us. Not us. 4 calls = 4 votes of no confidence at all in our local branch. Glad the rest of you get good service in other areas. Ours is lacking.

ProWraps

call jeremy at the colorado branch. hes a gangster.

my only complaint with grimco is no invoices in the packing slips.

ricksoccer5

Same issues in Dallas. Idiots that done know the products and we are lucky if they show up when they say they are. Ordered 2 sheets of 12 mil white PVC and they showed up with 2 sheets of 4 mil coroplast. Only order from them when I have to. Also Jeremy is a wanna be! Why do you think he keeps getting moved from branch to branch? People in certain areas like Dallas cant stand the KID

J

john1

Grimco is alright, Only reason i use them vs the cowboy (fellers) is because they do free shipping in vinyl and digital media. I don't order a lot at all so if i only need one roll it's worth it to get free shipping even though fellers is cheaper on the normal vinyl i print on but shipping kills it.

Grimco is a little steep on some of their products compared to other suppliers but that's everywhere.

I do wish they did packing slips on the boxes or at least emailed the invoice over. My one vendor does both and has for years. It's not that hard to include that in their services i wouldn't think

ironchef

Stop hating. If your going to stop giving them business. That's your problem. You wouldn't want a customer of yours that bashing your business, would you? That's verbal slander. Which is illegal. So y'all take a chill pill and relax. Its just bad karma to talk smack. Even if your right.

cgsigns_jamie

You didn't call me Dave... I'm Grimco's number one fan in Jacksonville! ... (J/K)

I use them when I have too... certainly not my favorite supplier. They get most of my orders correct. It seems things usually go wrong when I order a large quantity of items.

Recently I ordered aluminum blanks, u-channel posts, and hardware for 27 parking signs. I asked that they send the nuts and bolts for the signs too.... They sent me 27 nuts, and 27 bolts. Each sign has two holes! I had half the amount I needed. It's little things like that, that drive me crazy!

Tubelite, then Fellers, then Grimco, then FGS, then (god forbid) Proveer.

For substrates I now go to Sabic (old GE Polymer shapes)

d fleming

Stop hating. If your going to stop giving them business. That's your problem. You wouldn't want a customer of yours that bashing your business, would you? That's verbal slander. Which is illegal. So y'all take a chill pill and relax. Its just bad karma to talk smack. Even if your right.
I don't treat my customers the way Grimco treats me so I'm not worried about being bashed and truth is neither libel or slander.

cgsigns_jamie

It's not illegal if it's true...

slander |ˈslandər| noun Law
the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to a person's reputation: Compare with libel.

HulkSmash

Same issues in Dallas. Idiots that done know the products and we are lucky if they show up when they say they are. Ordered 2 sheets of 12 mil white PVC and they showed up with 2 sheets of 4 mil coroplast. Only order from them when I have to. Also Jeremy is a wanna be! Why do you think he keeps getting moved from branch to branch? People in certain areas like Dallas cant stand the KID

You have serious issues. Jeremy is a pretty cool cat. How is he a wanna be? Pretty sure he's my go to guy when it comes to questions about my printer.

thanks for your great insight though

d fleming

You didn't call me Dave... I'm Grimco's number one fan in Jacksonville! ... (J/K)

I use them when I have too... certainly not my favorite supplier. They get most of my orders correct. It seems things usually go wrong when I order a large quantity of items.

Recently I ordered aluminum blanks, u-channel posts, and hardware for 27 parking signs. I asked that they send the nuts and bolts for the signs too.... They sent me 27 nuts, and 27 bolts. Each sign has two holes! I had half the amount I needed. It's little things like that, that drive me crazy!

Tubelite, then Fellers, then Grimco, then FGS, then (god forbid) Proveer.

For substrates I now go to Sabic (old GE Polymer shapes)
Didn't have to call you, I already know how you feel about Grimco! It just kills me that out of the last 4 orders they have screwed up every single one. Guess I'll use Farco for plastic and go back to getting metal at local roofing supply and shear it myself. If you're free tomorrow night the band is playing at HJ's in Argyle, come on out and have a cold one (soda).

HulkSmash

Didn't have to call you, I already know how you feel about Grimco! It just kills me that out of the last 4 orders they have screwed up every single one. Guess I'll use Farco for plastic and go back to getting metal at local roofing supply and shear it myself. If you're free tomorrow night the band is playing at HJ's in Argyle, come on out and have a cold one (soda).

how many years have you been using grimco. How many orders have been right? you get pushed over the edge this easily. Nice bash.........