• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Grimco Tampa

Locals Find!

I just wanted to give a shout out to grimco tampa. I was in a bind and needed one more real estate frame for a client this weekend and I called Grimco Tampa and ordered it. Now, since I was only ordering the 1 frame I didn't meet the $50 minimum for local delivery. I told them to just to UPS it to me and I would pay as I really needed the frame and cost was less of an issue than time. I won't need anything else for a few weeks as I just stocked up last month.

They went out of there way to send the local delivery driver down here to deliver my one frame. I don't order a lot of product by any means and am probably one of the smallest clients they have in Florida. However, they have really gone above and beyond sending him down with my frame. Its going to cost them more in gas and his time then the cost of the 1 frame total came out to be.

If your not using Grimco Tampa branch you really should if they will help a little nothing guy like me imagine what they will do for someone really spending some cash.

mygraphicsshop

Tampa Grimco is the best. I've been using them for years. Not only do they have just about everything in stock but they are friendly and will solve any issues that may come up while you wait on the phone. Mike, Crystal, Summer, Ryan and Lance are all amazing.

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I walked into Grimco in Clearwater some years ago to buy some vinyl and misc. items. But because I didn't have $50.00 worth of products they wouldn't sell me anything. I said ("I'm not asking you to deliver...I'm here to pick up just what I need") That didn't make any difference to them. So I walked out with nothing and have never been back. Grimco SUCKS. I sure miss Diamond Supply

Craig Sjoquist

Never tried or knew they were in Tampa, but know that I know there is no reason not to try Grimco.

My next purchase of transit vinyl will be from Advantage sign supply, because it took N. Glantz here in Orlando a good 2 mths for last order.

Now that every business needs to fight harder to retain customers, the ones that have honest, good service, fair profitable prices, products becomes the stronger

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Never tried or knew they were in Tampa, but know that I know there is no reason not to try Grimco.

My next purchase of transit vinyl will be from Advantage sign supply, because it took N. Glantz here in Orlando a good 2 mths for last order.

Now that every business needs to fight harder to retain customers, the ones that have honest, good service, fair profitable prices, products becomes the stronger

Dude, you're in orlando ... you've got a grimco and proveer in town. I never ran out of materials with them around.

Mosh

I use Grimco weekly. They deliver sheet goods and frames to me every Wednesday, I have saved so much in fuel to not drive to Omaha (65 mile one way.)

Freese

I walked into Grimco in Clearwater some years ago to buy some vinyl and misc. items. But because I didn't have $50.00 worth of products they wouldn't sell me anything. I said ("I'm not asking you to deliver...I'm here to pick up just what I need") That didn't make any difference to them. So I walked out with nothing and have never been back. Grimco SUCKS. I sure miss Diamond Supply

I know for a fact that isn't true. Bought one can of spray for $5 at a location the other day.

Sign Eagle

Grimco must have different policiesin different locations, the location in Maryland refused to take an order for less than $75. I needed something 2-3 years ago that they had in stock but was only about $50 and they refused to accept the order, I wanted to pick up, but they refused to accept the order.

SqueeGee

Sign Eagle said:
Grimco must have different policiesin different locations, the location in Maryland refused to take an order for less than $75. I needed something 2-3 years ago that they had in stock but was only about $50 and they refused to accept the order, I wanted to pick up, but they refused to accept the order.

Why not add a roll of app tape to the order(or anything you knew you'd use)?

Cross Signs

We Make Them Hot and Fresh Everyday
I know for a fact that isn't true. Bought one can of spray for $5 at a location the other day.

And I know for a fact that it is true. Do you think maybe they have changed their policy since I last visited.....