• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GSP Plotter Settings Keep Reverting

signguy39

Premium Subscriber
We have been experiencing this problem for the last few months with our Composer software. We have two computers running Gerber Composer 6.5.0.95 (both w/ Edge FX and EnVision 375 connected). We like to tweak the plotter settings for several of our materials (force, acceleration, etc.), but the settings keep reverting to the factory default. We always save (Set Default) when we change plotter settings for a material, but sometimes we’ll go try to cut a new job and the material settings have reverted back. We then have to re-input all of the material settings. It has gotten so bad recently that we're checking the plotter setting values for every job. Is there something we’re not doing correctly?

Jburns

I think so- make sure there isn’t a conflict with omega settings and plotter settings.
and checked box - use settings?
I think that is the name of the box - if you I check it - you can’t set settings in omega - and it uses the plotter settings