• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

GSx 15 plus

niksagkram

Hi all. Quick question.... what is a good, fully functional, Gerber GSx 15 plus plotter worth? We are thinking of selling ours and we just want a fair market price. Not sure how old it is. Don't want to over cahrge and not sell it, but don't want to leave too many pennies on the table either. :)

Thanks,

Mark

Malkin

Last month we picked up a very used and worn GSx15plus (I think they only cut reflective on it) and an EDGE LE for $1250 combined at a state government surplus sale.
Haven't even checked to see how well they work since they were just backup for our existing equipment.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Yep, what they said above.

I found an extremely nice GSx for my daughter and son-in-law on eBay last summer for $275.00 shipping included. The owner said he'd throw in a few extra "parts" with it. It turns out those few extra "parts" were Gerber Omega 2.1 Cut Solution and Omega 2.1 Layout Station.

I turned around and sold the software as a bundle for $850 and ran the plotter for three weeks to make sure it would work for the kids.

Needless to say, it paid for itself and then some.

JB