• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Guess who PM'd me??

Dave Drane

Remember Cpknut?? I got a PM from her today. I look forward to her posting again, but this time she is under the name of Samm. welcome back Sam and begin posting again.:thumb:

Samm

Dude - you blew her cover !
:ROFLMAO:

...yeah...it was sooooooo much easier to ask Fred to change my name than to be anon under a new alias.............

Thanks for the welcome back Dave, I hope your head is staying above the water...Literally!!!

I've certainly missed everyone!

Dave Drane

...yeah...it was sooooooo much easier to ask Fred to change my name than to be anon under a new alias.............

Thanks for the welcome back Dave, I hope your head is staying above the water...Literally!!!

I've certainly missed everyone!
:ROFLMAO: hahahaha, I knew I'd draw you out sooner or later Sam! Welcome back and I hope you stay around a while!
I escaped the flooding, just that everything is damp and stinky, but I can live with that compared to what has happened to other people. There will certainly be some stories come from that. it is heartbreaking and amusing too. queenslanders don't lose thei sense of humour. The Broncos stadium (suncorp) looke more like a swimming pool. The big bronze statue there of Wally Lewis was on the news this morning. Some wag had put water wings, flippers and goggles on it!

Attachments

• wallylewis_16isbpv-16isbqs.jpg
    wallylewis_16isbpv-16isbqs.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 131

Samm

:ROFLMAO: hahahaha, I knew I'd draw you out sooner or later Sam! Welcome back and I hope you stay around a while!
I escaped the flooding, just that everything is damp and stinky, but I can live with that compared to what has happened to other people. There will certainly be some stories come from that. it is heartbreaking and amusing too. queenslanders don't lose thei sense of humour. The Broncos stadium (suncorp) looke more like a swimming pool. The big bronze statue there of Wally Lewis was on the news this morning. Some wag had put water wings, flippers and goggles on it!

:p yeah I've been coming every now and then for a gander, still won't be around much but kicking either either.

I lived in Carnarvon for many years and was flooded out countless times - 5 times we lost the lot...we were on the wrong side of the town-saving levees :(...so I guess to an extent I can understand what some are going through. And here I am living about 50m from a river that flooded this town in 1999, in a house that was underwater.....wtf was I thinking moving here!!!!!!!!!

Saw the statue on telly, good to see the spirit is still kicking. Anna has been an amazing woman and shown unbelievable strength as a leader.

Keeping you all in our thoughts :)

Dave Drane

Hey Samm, welcome back. Queensland is now cleaning up and Victoria is in the firing line. I will send you a PM in the morning. Take care and good luck living on a river!!