• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

H2 we just did.......

Gforce1

Here is an H2 we just did for 2 local radio stations owned by the same company. You can let me know what you think. There is just a dealership logo on the hood at their request and they didn't want to cover the tailgate with the tire there. I don't like all the super busy wraps out there and just wanted something to grab your eye while still making the station logo and tagline the most visible part.

Attachments

• 101_0245.jpg
    101_0245.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 178
  • 101_0249.jpg
    101_0249.jpg
    108.7 KB · Views: 126

Craig Sjoquist

very nice ...classy looking ...I take it neither is hard rock or country they both look like easy rock or classic or top 40 type

Gforce1

I like the body, but those deep window recesses really booger up the text.

I actually did quite a few layouts with no text there but those were the the ones they picked. Because the wording is a decent size and I didn't add 47 photoshop effects it is still pretty legible.

very nice ...classy looking ...I take it neither is hard rock or country they both look like easy rock or classic or top 40 type

Big 105 is a pop/top 40 style station and 106.7 is classic rock although they have been moving more towards newer hard rock.