• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Opinion Had some extra time on my hands, so............................

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ya know, we all get these crazy phone calls about insurance, your google account is running out, we can boost your website sales and numerous others. So, I'm kinda on light duty this week, so I can stay on the phone more/longer than usual. As these calls come in, did you know if you let them play, they usually hang up on themselves ?? Since yesterday, for me, over 1/2 a dozen have done just that. Some, I still hang up on, but I wanted to listen to their spiel all the way through for a change. I can't understand their gibberish, but it's fun being content to listen and not tell them off, sometimes.

:spam:

d fleming

Kind of a different horse but you should have just been in the warehouse with me. Some random female walks in looking around, when I ask if I can help her she asks me why some vehicle lettering she sees out on the streets is crooked and some straight. Then she asks for directions to the VA Hospital two towns away. Hope she makes it, her meds are running thin.

papabud

Lone Wolf
i would of told her.
some look straight and others dont when the tires have the proper amount of air in them

d fleming

Told her some people are too cheap to pay me to install and just pay me for stickers and install themselves. She was seriously trashed and stunk to high heaven of cigarettes. Actually stopped in the shop just to ask that when she saw our sign by the road. Life's walking wounded Pop used to call them.

Devon19515

I printed out the US Constitution for the telemarketers. I interrupt them by reading it from the beginning. The furthest I have read was Article 2 section 6 before being hung up on.