• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hammered Aluminum Letters

alphasigns

Does anybody know where I can get some hammered aluminum letters? I say the jewelry store Na Hoku has some pretty sweet letters like this, but we just had a request for some as well.

Thanks in advance.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Honestly, they look like foam(?) letters that were cut cleanly and then "hammered" deformed with a torch to appear as hammered metal. And then painted accordingly. I would assume with something like Rustoeum Hammered Finish paint.

OldPaint

i have wrought iron railing(banister)into the house from carport.....and when i re-attached it(was floppy loose)i took the time to REPAINT THE RAILING.........with RUSTOLEUM HAMMERED PAINT... i had a can i bought for something else and never used it...I AM IMPRESSED!!!!!! did not sand, or really clean the old metal......just sprayed it let sit in the sun for a couple hours....came out beautiful))))))