• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand painted 1953 panel truck

all_things_art

I don't get to do hand lettering much anymore, so I'd thought I'd share.....all hand painted with oneshot with a bit of airbrushing, everything is on top of the clearcoat

the owner uses the truck to haul is harley around in the back...it's pretty cool he has a winch and a cart on rollers to pull the bike up and inside the truck

Attachments

• driver side.jpg
    driver side.jpg
    431 KB · Views: 196
  • pass side.jpg
    pass side.jpg
    351.9 KB · Views: 151
  • back.jpg
    back.jpg
    420.1 KB · Views: 138
  • front.jpg
    front.jpg
    280.8 KB · Views: 136
J

john1

No offense to anyone but it seems like very great things come from outside the USA anymore lol

Great job!

skyhigh

No offense to anyone but it seems like very great things come from outside the USA anymore lol

Great job!

Perhaps it took some inspiration from the particular American item he's hauling?????? :rolleyes:

Again, nice job "All".

visual800

damn this takes me back to the days of jersey style and early signcraft! Looks great. Now lets get you off that oneshot paint and onto something better!