• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hardware to attach aluminum to chain-link fence?

JgS

I'm looking for suggestion for Hardware to attach aluminum to chain-link fence. Needs to be semi-permanent. Thanks.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anything from wire ties, to zip-locks to fender washers to 2" x 4" boards.

How 'bout the size and what thickness aluminum ?? .032..... 040..... 050...... 063 ?? That will help tremendously. .080 aluminum 48" x 96" will be fairly different from an 18" x 24" .032.

JgS

Anything from wire ties, to zip-locks to fender washers to 2" x 4" boards.

How 'bout the size and what thickness aluminum ?? .032..... 040..... 050...... 063 ?? That will help tremendously. .080 aluminum 48" x 96" will be fairly different from an 18" x 24" .032.

Its 040 4' x 2'.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What J Hill has shown is perfect.

I've never seen them before. I think I'm going to invest in them heavily. We do a lotta little league signs and they use all kinds of things, but that is sa-weeet !!

:thankyou: J Hill

JgS

Thanks JHill that is almost exactly what I am looking for. Although something a little more economically priced would be better. Wonder if thy will give a quantity discount.

petepaz

i think N. Glantz has this stuff, maybe tyrrell tech and fellers used to carry them

Attachments

• fence mount 1.jpg
    fence mount 1.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 87
  • fence mount.png
    fence mount.png
    26.4 KB · Views: 119
  • Signage-Attachment-Hardware.png
    Signage-Attachment-Hardware.png
    114.7 KB · Views: 78