• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Has anyone seen this font

what the

Owner/op
I have to match this font and cannot seem to find it...The "S" at "t" are very unique. everytime I come close to find the font- those letters don't match! Can anyone help?
Thank you so much!!

Attachments

• IMG_0493.jpg
    IMG_0493.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 186

Ultimate13

That appears to be hand painted. None of the letters match, t's are different, e's are different as well. If it isn't, I'd like that font as well...

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
That appears to be hand painted. None of the letters match, t's are different, e's are different as well. If it isn't, I'd like that font as well...

Absolutely. Hand painted by a fourth-rate, no make that fifth-rate, talent working at full capacity. Any apprentice sign writer could do better than that blind drunk with its left hand.

SignosaurusRex

Absolutely. Hand painted by a fourth-rate, no make that fifth-rate, talent working at full capacity. Any apprentice sign writer could do better than that blind drunk with its left hand.

Sounds pretty accurate to me.....:rolleyes: Applied with a 'Foam' mop?