• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Have you given your big squeegee a hug today?

TheSnowman

I just laid down (16) 4' X 4' prints in a matter of what seemed a couple hours. That included my normal distractions in the office, and eating lunch. Every time I have a bunch like that to do, I remember the good ole days when it took forever, and still had a couple wrinkles in it.

It was 3651 and didn't get a single wrinkle or bubble in it. Thanks again Dale. Best tool in my shop.

J

john1

Just laminated some labels and i am thankful for the BS tool :) At first it was a love/hate relationship until i learned to use it.

Dale FTW

ChicagoGraphics

The first Big Squeegee I bought from Dale, I smashed it into a few peices becuasue it pissed me off so much, (wish I made a You Tube video of it) Now I have another one that a customer gave me and it seems to work ok. I still preferr using my laminator though.

J

john1

Sorry to hear, The BS is all i use for laminating my 30" prints. Works great once you get your technique down. I have done prints as long as 8' long and masked vinyl as long as 18' long with it.

Pat Whatley

Man, I remember the days of leaving large prints until the end of the day and then mounting them wet so we could leave them overnight to dry and then we'd still have to come in the next morning to work down the edges and work out any large water bubbles that had formed.

Now mounting a 4x8 print is a few minutes work and little fear of disaster.

strypguy

I've got 4 of them in different sizes. Can't live without them. Every Shop should have at least one.

John

401Graphics

BS sucks IMO, a actual laminator is 100 times better. I have a 56" bs for sale, that i only been using as a weight (with 50yd roll on it) when hinging large prints on the work table, and also as a straight edge. Make an offer. PM me.

Mosh

I have a Seal laminator and I use my BS 50 times more. Stuff under 72" long the BS is a no brainer. BTW I just French Kissed my BS when I saw this post....not that anything is wrong with that...is there?

Bradster941

BS sucks IMO, a actual laminator is 100 times better. I have a 56" bs for sale, that i only been using as a weight (with 50yd roll on it) when hinging large prints on the work table, and also as a straight edge. Make an offer. PM me.

Welcome from Florida...

.:rolleyes:

401Graphics

Welcome from Florida...

.:rolleyes:
Not really new here. Just havnt been on in a long time and have forgotten my user name or pw. Tried the forgot pw/username thing and had no luck.
But thanks for the welcome anyways :) lol
Been in the sign biz for about 7 years now.