• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having a bad day ? Think Again !

ThinkRight

Belgian discovers his wife used to be a man after 19 years
A Belgian is seeking to have his marriage annulled after discovering that his Indonesian wife of 19 years had been born a man.
The man, only named as Jan, married Monica, his family's former au pair in a previous marriage, in 1993 despite legal difficulties raised by the Belgian immigration authorities.
But it was only in recent weeks that he discovered that his wife had originally been a man and had undergone a sex change.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...his-wife-used-to-be-a-man-after-19-years.html

:ROFLMAO:

:doh:

:omg:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: Now that's gotta be a serious problem, cause now he's geigh by default............ :doh:

genericname

1 week or 19 years.
The guy is an idiot...

Not necessarily. I don't know Monica's background, but sometimes hormone therapy is administered before puberty, meaning the body doesn't have time to make those tell-tale signs that most would think to look for (Adam's Apple, broad shoulders, deep voice, difference in weight carried). The only thing left would be the surgery, and some surgeons are really damn good at what they do.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
It could happen.......... I can see why he didn't know at first.
Belgium guys wifey.jpg