• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having small Lines 'Ghost' Under print

ATW

I've not had any issues with my printer really.
This is a new problem and i cannot seem to remedy this.

Whenever i print this i get some very faint but visible lines on the media.
I just cleaned my printer this morning and my selections on versa works were high quality with bi direction on max impact.

Any ideas?
Thanks!

Attachments

• 20150928_134826.jpg
    20150928_134826.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 149

sfr table hockey

Missing nozzles won't do that but deflecting ones can. Your test print looks good but there are a couple defecting in magenta. One would think if it were deflecting only in Magenta then the lines would not be the exact same color as your print but more pink like the Magenta is.
It does not look like a fuzz as that would drag further out where your over spray is directly under printed areas.

If you changed the color of the artwork to blue I wonder if the issue would go away? Could test it.

Andy D

it looks like a couple of your magenta nozzles are over spraying, meaning
they're half way clogged but still firing. It's common on one of my printers, but
I can turn off any nozzles that are miss-firing, do you have that option?

Andy D

Do a head clean and print a 100% magenta box that's 4' x 10' ...or whatever on scrap material.
they will usually come back.

ATW

The pic i posted. If you look under the F or the word celebrating there is a faint thin red line underneath.
I'll attempt to adjust the magenta and also try to print in different colour to check

ATW

Update:
New photos
One is with 100% cyan
The other is the original.
You'll now see the ghosting under the lettering

Im about to do a head clean, will post pics when finished.
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150928_152930.jpg
    20150928_152930.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 165
  • 20150928_152935.jpg
    20150928_152935.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 182