• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Having trouble getting Oracal opaque vinyl

Jean Shimp

I ordered a roll of middle blue vinyl 751 Oracal in November from Grimco. Been getting the runaround. TubeLite can't guarantee when I'll have it either. They are saying Oracal is unresponsive to their inquiries. I prefer the Oracal 751 over 7125 3M or HP Avery since it weeds really quickly. Anyone know of a better supplier. I usually buy 10 yard rolls x 24" or 15". Thanks.

Marie

I have had pretty good luck ordering Oracal from Fellers - but for the past 6 months or so, I will call their 800 number and ask if the color I need is in-stock and where is it shipping from before I complete the order.

I ordered a roll of middle blue vinyl 751 Oracal in November from Grimco. Been getting the runaround. TubeLite can't guarantee when I'll have it either. They are saying Oracal is unresponsive to their inquiries. I prefer the Oracal 751 over 7125 3M or HP Avery since it weeds really quickly. Anyone know of a better supplier. I usually buy 10 yard rolls x 24" or 15". Thanks.

UsCutter.com has two 24" rolls in their Memphis warehouse and one 24" roll in their Seattle warehouse. If you need a 15" roll, they have one left in Memphis and none available in Seattle.

ikarasu

If you're after easy weeding get 7725 series. It's the plastic backer and weeding / cutting is a breeze.

Oracal is having lots of supply issues right now... They're bringing a lot of inventory in from their German warehouse since their us one is operating at low capacity. So if it's not in stock... Expect it to take a long time to arrive.

CanuckSigns

Oracal built a huge warehouse in Canada about 20 minutes from my shop, not sure why exactly, they don't have anything in it, every time I call they need to bring it in from the USA, as far as I can tell their inventory consists of 10000 rolls of 3651 and 2 rolls of 651 Tomato red, everything else is special order

If you order from US Cutter, you might want to ask about shipping delays. I just got an email saying that their Memphis, TN warehouse is without internet and electricity so they are temporarily closed.