• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head-1. Eeprom check

MixMaker

I'm getting this "error" on first bootup on one of my JV33's. After a few seconds displaying "HEAD-1. EEPROM CHECK P2.10H2.20" it cycles through the cartridges and goes into local just like normal. No big deal since it does boot up eventually, but the first day it did this it didn't boot up at all. I just don't want to be locked out of printing if I can help it.

Mimaki techs haven't been able to figure it out so I thought I'd post it up on here.

Thanks in advance for the help!! :rock-n-roll:

DreamPrinter

I'm getting this "error" on first bootup on one of my JV33's. After a few seconds displaying "HEAD-1. EEPROM CHECK P2.10H2.20" it cycles through the cartridges and goes into local just like normal. No big deal since it does boot up eventually, but the first day it did this it didn't boot up at all. I just don't want to be locked out of printing if I can help it.

Mimaki techs haven't been able to figure it out so I thought I'd post it up on here.

Thanks in advance for the help!! :rock-n-roll:

Hi! Did you find the solution for this? I have the same message. Thx