• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Cleaning Solutions

Mattfruitbat

A supplier had given me NAZDAR 130 series flush solution to maintain and clean around heads of my Roland XC540. Im pretty cautious - has anyone used this product before ? - would'nt want to damage heads

crny1

I have never used it, but Nazdar inks work fine in the machines so I dont see why the cleaning solutions wouldnt? I always use a 3rd party cleaning solution on my xc540 and have never had troubles.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Usually when the product is described as a flush rather than cleaning solution, it's actually the better quality stuff. Nazdar is also a well known name so I wouldn't worry too much.

flyplainsdrifta

nazdar is a solid 3rd party ink company. once you are out of warranty, id recommend checking into them for more than just the flush. inks are solid and for about half the price of a roland cart.