• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head Missfire, One Pass, Lines, Roland Versacamm SP540i

benh

I'm hoping someone here can help me...

My printer is having issues with cyan lines appearing in my print. They always appear in the same place (below the roller entry slot).

It's not the encoder strip, this has been cleaned and flipped 180. (the lines should now be on the left hand side of the printer, however they stay the same)

Doesn't seem to make any difference what I print, the profile, heaters, quality etc.

Tried from two separate installs of versaworks, this doesn’t make any difference. The lines are still present.

The lines are put down in one pass.

Exactly the same problem as...
http://www.signs101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82292

Please see attached photos any tips would be much appreciated!

Attachments

• IMG_2624[1].jpg
    IMG_2624[1].jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 228
  • IMG_2611[1].jpg
    IMG_2611[1].jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 223

Papajo

Wow this one is a bit tricky. I'm not sure it's the same problem as in the link. In the link the whole head width is printed which means there may be a shortcut on the junction from the main board to the heads. In your case the traces doesn't seem to match the head width, does it ? I've never seen anything like it...