• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Head replacement for S70670

TheMechanic

Hey guys. I'm close to buying a S70670 for 1K. Both heads are damaged and I plan on replacing each, both service stations, along with the ink station component as I've seen everywhere they were slightly defective. I'm handy with printer maintenance/repair and feel capable.

How much do these heads go for and where can I purchase it at a decent price? Is this even a good idea? I prefer to start with a used printer sporting brand new heads than one that's been past the usable life and can fail at any moment.

Tx!

bilge

The price tells everything. Previous owner knew that is not worth to fix the printer. It's only good for someone looking for donor printer which has plenty of useful parts such as mainboard, power unit, x and y motors etc. worth more than 1000 bucks.
If you want to rebuilt this printer then only 2 printheads cost over $3000 add some other staff like plenty of ink to fill up and after all you may end up service call. Because TFP (FA06000 series) heads need Epson adjustment programm, only Epson certified techs have it and not allowed to distribute.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Not a bad price, call Home page for pricing on heads if they can sell them to you, or find a local tech that can purchase them. Getting the program the techs have isn't impossible.
If that wont work, call DecisionOne and tell them you want a quote for two new heads. We just had one head replaced (by decisionone) in our S70760 a month ago; they're great printers if you take care of them.