• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Head temp E1877 error

breakthrough

I am having some trouble with my 1938tx, original the print head 2 wasn't printing, I swapped the print heads from head 1 and 2, and the same channel printed so I knew that the printhead was still good, since now print head 2 was printing 100%. So than I changed out the mother board, and nothing, than I sucked it up and changed the CR-fcc ribbon cables, nothing, changed the printhead ribbon cables, nothing, changed the carriage board and nothing, now I'm getting the E187 error. so I installed a new printhead and still same thing
What am I missing? what could be causing this error to be happening.

thank you to anyone who can help, ill buy you a gift basket :)

artbot

Have you tested the triacs and fuses on the new board. I'm aware that the issue didn't "follow" the main board, but there may be some gremlin in your system that did the "same thing" to both boards.

unmateria

Cables are not ok or bad placed. Usually MB or head dont blow if you see that error but can blow very easy if are not really in the exact place. Double check every flat cable connection before turning on machine

henryp

I am having some trouble with my 1938tx, original the print head 2 wasn't printing, I swapped the print heads from head 1 and 2, and the same channel printed so I knew that the printhead was still good, since now print head 2 was printing 100%. So than I changed out the mother board, and nothing, than I sucked it up and changed the CR-fcc ribbon cables, nothing, changed the printhead ribbon cables, nothing, changed the carriage board and nothing, now I'm getting the E187 error. so I installed a new printhead and still same thing
What am I missing? what could be causing this error to be happening.

thank you to anyone who can help, ill buy you a gift basket :)

See E187 error message troubleshooting guide

Attachments

• ice_screenshot_20181012-135357.png
    ice_screenshot_20181012-135357.png
    148.4 KB · Views: 179