• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Heads up to Foam by design

S

signs-work

Well i have been working with foam by design these guys are awsome. They almost have my sign done and should have it done this week just in time for me to install it on the first. They have been keeping me updated on the signs progress.

Here is a quick pic of the raw sign.

Attachments

• DSCN2647.jpg
    DSCN2647.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 128
S

signs-work

the cutout is for an LED board that im putting there they did a good job even reinforced the surrounding area with an aluminum frame to support the LED board. They also had a tubing area for Conduit and electricity so everything is completely hidden.

Were are they at? Do you have a web like. We are looking for a good foam monument builder.

Hi Sign A Rama Summerlin! We would love the opportunity to provide you with a quote on any of your foam monument sign projects. Peachtree City Foamcraft is a medallion vendor with Sign A Rama, we sell our products 100% wholesale only the sign industry and we offer a 5 year guarantee.

In addition, we are the only wholesale manufacturer in the industry to have our foam monument signs tested and approved to withstand 175 mph winds.

S

signs-work

actually the LED board is a cheaper board nothing fancy just enough for the Church to announce there events. The board is just a 3" Korean made 30 mml board at 21" tall by 97 1/2" wide. They really didn't, want to spend a lot of money on the led board it just wasn,t in there budget. I came up this cheaper way to go so they can have an led board and still get a 3 year warranty with it. The board is water proof outdoor but it works for them.