• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Health Insurance though Texas Sign Association

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Does anyone here get their health insurance though the Texas Sign Association? If so how are the costs/benefits? Is it worth it?

Val47

Would be nice if they could create competitive and good health plans, that could be shared across different states. I'm not talking about a FEDREAL GOVERNMENT plan. Currently, it's difficult to form groups within say a franchise, with a self-owned business part of a group - across the country.

We have a good plan, through some small business owners thing... I didn't find it. We have someone with prior HR experience, who found a decent plan. My employer pays for some, I pay for some. It's pretty decent care plan - but it's a Wa. Sate thing I believe. This wouldn't be available in Idaho. ? I don't know that. but an educated guess. I reference ID because we are sooo next door.

visual800

Ive posted this before (I think) I joined a Christian Sharing Program and have been completely satisfied with it. They pay what they said they will, no fussing , no denial. I am paying $150 per month for gold plan I was paying $550 for sucka$$ BCBS, always increasing deductibles and rates. I had to cut the ties.

Christian Healthcare Ministries is what Im in now

https://www.chministries.org

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Ive posted this before (I think) I joined a Christian Sharing Program and have been completely satisfied with it. They pay what they said they will, no fussing , no denial. I am paying $150 per month for gold plan I was paying $550 for sucka$$ BCBS, always increasing deductibles and rates. I had to cut the ties.

Christian Healthcare Ministries is what Im in now

https://www.chministries.org
I've thought about this before. You were only paying $550 at BCBS?? I'm up to $1200 and NO ONE takes it.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I have Obamacare LOL It's Common Ground Silver and its accepted in my area. The first year due to starting up my business and not much income I paid around $50 a month, the government subsidized the rest. The actual cost is around $450 month once you top out. That's for one person, not a family plan.

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Does anyone here get their health insurance though the Texas Sign Association? If so how are the costs/benefits? Is it worth it?

If I remember correctly, they require that you have a minimum number of employees....like 2 or 3.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Probably not helpful being in florida but we had blue cross before and are switching to united. Saved a decent amount and the plan seems better

DaveD

Would be nice if they could create competitive and good health plans, that could be shared across different states. I'm not talking about a FEDREAL GOVERNMENT plan. Currently, it's difficult to form groups within say a franchise, with a self-owned business part of a group - across the country.

We have a good plan, through some small business owners thing... I didn't find it. We have someone with prior HR experience, who found a decent plan. My employer pays for some, I pay for some. It's pretty decent care plan - but it's a Wa. Sate thing I believe. This wouldn't be available in Idaho. ? I don't know that. but an educated guess. I reference ID because we are sooo next door.
I'm in WA. If you could pass along the information that would be great. We are shopping for new insurance.

CanuckSigns

Attachments

• health-card.gif
    health-card.gif
    39 KB · Views: 96

visual800

I think cvs dropped bcbs here in alabama. My doctor dropped them also n went into more of a vitamin practice, he doesnt prescribe pills but rather looks for other alternatives to fix your issues. I wish more and more institutions would drop them because they are horrible and they dictate the care we need. He told me BCBS was a PITA to deal with, they are always several months behind in billing and he got tired of being under their thumb

My sharing insurance pays anything over $700 in full but prescriptions, but hell bcbs wasnt paying anything anyway so nothing lost. I had a procedure that came to about $2300 and they paid every dime of it. A couple months later (no lie) I got a call on my cell phone from the anesthesiologist wanting $500. I told them I self pay and they said $200 would suffice. I paid them over phone and had them email receipt. You tell me how they instantly went from $500 to $200 with no problem! USE YOUR MOUTH when dealing with medical places.