• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Health Insurance

HulkSmash

We're looking at switching for our employees. Just curious if anyone here has suggestions on who to use.
thanks!

TimToad

Due to the state by state differences in insurers, lack of interstate coverage, etc. it would seem to be a better question for your insurance agent than here. Have you looked into your state's ACA exchange for business members?

HulkSmash

I understand its state by state guys... im asking which providers have you have best luck with. The name brands are all teh same
thanks

TimToad

I understand its state by state guys... im asking which providers have you have best luck with. The name brands are all teh same
thanks

We're with BlueShield and it like most health insurance for average working class Americans, its your typical overpriced, underperforming, too much paperwork, too long of waits, not much choice, too high of deductibles and co-pays, and plenty of frustration in dealing with folks.

We have been on auto pay for our premiums for several years without incident and last month we received no less than 12 multipage notices in the mail warning us that our premiums hadn't been paid and we'd be cancelled at the end of the month.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Lol I'm with Blue Cross too. Costa too much, they don't cover anything, have to jump through hoops to get anything done... Our family doctors office is a complete joke... I'd rather see a rattle-stick, dancing African medicine man.

Pay $900 a month for Blue Cross, see a doctor that tells me food has nothing to do with my gastro problems, puts me on a medicine that costs $1100 a month, and out of the blue I remove gluten and I cure myself.. Gez this shit is a racket.

visual800

I dumped BCBS I guess about 1 year ago and went with Christian Healthcare Ministries.

BC got to where they kept going up in price, down in coverage and up on deductibles, it was a joke. BCBS is a damn racket and is sad to say they "own" they healthcare businesses. I have been please with CHM its a different animal than what we are all used to, but the way they are insuraing is catching on fast

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
BCBS(at least) smartened up and now have online video chat visits with doctors.

All 4 of my kids and both my wife and I have used it for common colds(and me this weekend with poison ivy)

10 minutes in front of our ipad, and the prescription is sent to our pharmacy. 30 minutes in hand.