• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

heat press

Hi, not totally new, have been on a couple of times. I have to heat press (Stahls thermo film) cut in house, in 2 colours. I apply the first colour but when I apply the second I get the line from the plastic carrier imprinted on the first colour, any tips or ideas
thanks in advance

jay*doc

is it possible to cut the second colors carrier so it does not fall in the middle of a first colors letter?

Fivestar

Press the first color for about 2 seconds.....lay the 2nd color over the first and press it for about 2 seconds.....peel the mylar backing off and put a teflon sheet over it and press it for the full time. The mylar backing marks will be gone.

Air Art Girl

Press the first color for about 2 seconds.....lay the 2nd color over the first and press it for about 2 seconds.....peel the mylar backing off and put a teflon sheet over it and press it for the full time. The mylar backing marks will be gone.

Ditto