Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Helitin Printer Hazing issues

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by chelle65, Feb 4, 2015.

1. chelle65

chelle65 New Member

Nov 5, 2014
    Hoping someone has made the mistake of buying a Helitin large format printer and has had the issues that I'm having.
    It is using a Epson dx5 printer head. My issues a vast, I have constant hazing on all my prints no matter what colour
    Today its hazing magenta to the sometimes its cyan. I have cleaned the heads and completed nozzle checks which print fine.
    the pump hoses were block but I have sorted this, I have it had the machine earthed by an electrician and it still won't print clean.
    Its very hard to almost impossible to get any profiles other than the one that came with the machine. I'm using 3m print media.
    Would love any feed back as to what this might be
    .[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. maranda151q

maranda151q New Member

Feb 17, 2015
    helitin

in the print manager, go to calibration and change media type for ppseladhesive. helitins are bad, support for australian dealer is even worse

3. mallprint

mallprint New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    Helitin suddenly stops while printing

Hello
    I have Helitin print/cut machine PC-1600, with Epson DX5 printhead. The problem that I have is while printing machine suddenly stops. No matter what type of file or dimensions. The printhead stops on left or right side without any error message. Flexi continues to rip but printer stop move the printhead and vaccum is still working. Do you have any idea what causes this problem?

4. jtinker

jtinker Production Manager

Mar 30, 2012
    Nassau
    this one sounds like a regular old network error.

5. mallprint

mallprint New Member

Jul 28, 2015
    I use the original 1,5m. USB cable. How do you think I can resolve this network error? Thanks for your post.

6. printcorfu

printcorfu New Member

May 27, 2014
    helitin cutter

Hi. I made the mistake of buying a Helitin cutter machine.

7. IGS

IGS helitin

Sep 13, 2017
    REUNION ISLAND
    Hello
    I am new to your forum and I don't speak well English (bright google translation) I am graphic hardware reseller in the Reunion Island.
    I contacted the company HELITIN to sell their printer cut. I saw on your forum it's printer is not reliable. a person has bought these HELITIN printer is it better now? always as bad oun.
    Thanks for your replies