• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Helitin Printer Hazing issues

chelle65

Hoping someone has made the mistake of buying a Helitin large format printer and has had the issues that I'm having.
It is using a Epson dx5 printer head. My issues a vast, I have constant hazing on all my prints no matter what colour
Today its hazing magenta to the sometimes its cyan. I have cleaned the heads and completed nozzle checks which print fine.
the pump hoses were block but I have sorted this, I have it had the machine earthed by an electrician and it still won't print clean.
Its very hard to almost impossible to get any profiles other than the one that came with the machine. I'm using 3m print media.
Would love any feed back as to what this might be
attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 477
  • 20141105_144726.jpg
    20141105_144726.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 391

maranda151q

helitin

in the print manager, go to calibration and change media type for ppseladhesive. helitins are bad, support for australian dealer is even worse

mallprint

Helitin suddenly stops while printing

Hello
I have Helitin print/cut machine PC-1600, with Epson DX5 printhead. The problem that I have is while printing machine suddenly stops. No matter what type of file or dimensions. The printhead stops on left or right side without any error message. Flexi continues to rip but printer stop move the printhead and vaccum is still working. Do you have any idea what causes this problem?

jtinker

Owner
Hello
I have Helitin print/cut machine PC-1600, with Epson DX5 printhead. The problem that I have is while printing machine suddenly stops. No matter what type of file or dimensions. The printhead stops on left or right side without any error message. Flexi continues to rip but printer stop move the printhead and vaccum is still working. Do you have any idea what causes this problem?
this one sounds like a regular old network error.

IGS

helitin
Hello
I am new to your forum and I don't speak well English (bright google translation) I am graphic hardware reseller in the Reunion Island.
I contacted the company HELITIN to sell their printer cut. I saw on your forum it's printer is not reliable. a person has bought these HELITIN printer is it better now? always as bad oun.
Thanks for your replies