• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello again! I'm a new old member or I'm I a old new member?

Richard Flint

It's been awhile but some of you long time members may still remember me? For the others - well I've been owner/operator of a small custom sign shop here in Massachusetts Since 1973. Many changes in the industry have taken place over those years but for me my passion is still handcrafted work and since our talented artist daughter has joined the business we'll be continuing down that road. Her passion is hand painting, decorating and repurposing vintage items, antique signs and folk art for home décor!

-Rich

geb

Welcome back Rich. I remember your hand work, hope you have time to show some of the beautiful craft.

Richard Flint

Hello and thanks for your response! Here's a few photos of some of our recent work.

Attachments

• Flint vintage home decor.jpg
    Flint vintage home decor.jpg
    61.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Kristy Weding Helmet 3.jpg
    Kristy Weding Helmet 3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 233
  • Kristy Decorated Milk Cans facebook.jpg
    Kristy Decorated Milk Cans facebook.jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 231
  • Park Ave. Medical.jpg
    Park Ave. Medical.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 232
  • Tattoo Shop 1.jpg
    Tattoo Shop 1.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 213

Pete Moss

Welcome Back from Duluth MN! It's nice to see someone doing hand crafted work. I especially like the Park Ave. sign! Slick.

Richard Flint

Thanks Pete. Appreciate it! Even though I've done many, many vinyl signs through the years my passion has always been handcrafted work!