• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello.... again.

gradus

Hello everybody...

I registered about a year ago, I think ...

And after a long time of watching the signs101 forum .... OK, I finally have my Versacamm, all the stuff and my shop running so .. can I start posting ? :thumb:.

A little about myself: I've been in graphic business for almost 8 years, worked in Brussels, Belgium; Cracow, Poland and Munich, Germany, mostly in advertising graphics design (posters, billboards etc.) Now I'm here in States, in Elk Grove, IL and I hope it's for good.

Please excuse if my english isn't perfect - all those languages are mixing up in my head sometimes:smile:.

My plans were delayed for over a year because of bike accident, but it finally started. During this time I've learned more from signs101.com than I could've from any other place.

BIG THANKS, Fred and all You Guys here !!!

:U Rock:

Bogie

OMG, you decided to settle around Chicago? I had a damn fine friend from there who collected hundreds of Polack jokes... And could tell them all with a straight face.

I'm in St. Louis. Welcome to wherever we are!

Ken

Hi Gradus...welcome from BC, Canada.
Are you familiar with Regma products? I believe from the Netherlands, paper etc. Please let me know.
Thanks.
Ken

Jackpine

Welcome to the group. I'm from the south suburbs. Grew up around 159th south Ashland. Great city, I still go back to visit many friends. P.S. There are gangsters there.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome again from PA..................

Which language do you think in when doing signs ??

iSign

ok Gino... someone has to reply "sign language" ...so might as well get it said move on :rolleyes:

welcome from another former resident of Chicago's northwest suburbs.