• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello all, New Member Here.

bannertime

Small banner shop in DFW, TX. My parents own the company, founded in '93 and I now manage the front end. Grew up in the business, worked as a designer most the time. Left for the Army and when I came back, I took over as manager. Still only had the 24in GCC plotter w/ Flexi 7.5 Pro and broke down VE Prismjet and Graphtec print/cut, we've since added two new plotters, HP L330, Flexi 12 Pro, new computers, and still working on upgrades like a POS system for all our product inventory (any suggestions welcomed). Not to mention a website that was approximately 15+ years old. I hear that most the sign guys in my area are grumpy and talk too much. Don't think we're much different.

"We do everything except t-shirts," is a common saying here. We also handle balloon decor and other outdoor advertising like rooftop balloons and pennant displays through a sister company my dad has owned for 30 years.

Signs 101 has helped me out plenty of times over the years (many thanks!), figured being a member would help me learn a little more. We've never took any classes or anything, just learned from experience and employees that had been in the business. Wasn't recently we saw some videos from Arlon and 3M on installs and whatnot. Looks like we'd been doing it "right" all these years.

Saw Trax

Thanks all! Appreciate it.

I just looked in the back at my vertical saw and it's actually a SawTrax. Never knew what it was. Glad to see y'all are still around!

Glad to hear! if you need anything or have any questions about the panel saw just let me know!

-Larry