• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello! Ambitious Motivated Newbie :)

EliteWraps

Hello everyone!

My name is Nick. I am currently a senior at Dixie State University in St. George, UT. I am located in the southern region just north of Las Vegas about an hour and a half. I am humbled and so excited to start reading on the forums here on this site, there are so many knowledgable professionals here that I can't wait to learn from. I am going to have my Bachelors in Computer Information Technology with a Visual Emphasis. I love web design, development and marketing. I do graphic design as well and am excited to expand my talents into the print world, more specifically the wrap industry, but not limiting myself to that alone. I owned a car audio shop here for almost 5 years until the economy made me shut my doors and go back to school.

So why am I here on this site? Currently looking into starting a wrap business with a co-worker from an old job. We both have great network connections and the same vision for where we want this business to be. So right now I am trying to learn all I can about equipment, materials and tips from the experts...you! I welcome any information, support and mentoring. I have a great sense of humor and don't take things personally so from a few forums I have read I should fit right in ;)

Thanks again for reading a little about me. Hopefully I can contribute to the forums and not just ask questions. I look forward to meeting people in the industry and expand my knowledge!

Nick

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from PA.......................................................................................

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
Warm welcome from Chino CA! You're located not too far from us. Feel free to check us out; we have tons of wholesale sign supplies that you might be interested in. Good luck with your new business venture; we are confident you will do well. :smile:

Warm regards,
Signworld Team

TammieH

Welcome from the NW... do you plan on installing the wraps yourself as well? Do you have any experience?

If not.

Wow, gutsy move!

artaddictguy

Welcome...

Welcome from Guyana, S.A. Wrapping is not as easy as it looks and then again its seen by lots of people so if you mess up it can really affect your career...so just be careful. Do it for the love not for the money.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
Welcome from OK

:Welcome: to :signs101: St George is one of my old stomping grounds and I even got married there over 40 years ago. Enjoyed the hot springs too! Good luck with the new venture.

EliteWraps

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the support!

@TammieH - We will be doing the smaller wraps on our applications but our big boat wraps and all of that we will be hiring someone that knows what they are doing. I would love to learn it one day but for now it will work.

@
signsbydale - I love it here in St. George. Born and raised! What made you leave???

We have a great opportunity for our business and we are doing it because of what we love and the specific niche we are going into. Of course we are in it to make money and be successful at it but we are driven to get our brand and product out there! I'll keep the updates coming!

Thanks again!

Mosh

I remember when I was excited about the sign biz....25 years years ago, can't say I still am....

xxtoni

I remember when I was excited about the sign biz....25 years years ago, can't say I still am....

Eh well that's how it is for most people with most businesses.

The people that have the energy to give 150% by the time they're 40 or 50 tend to be millionaires or billionaires.

The Big Squeegee

Long Time Member
@signsbydale - I love it here in St. George. Born and raised! What made you leave???
I joined the Air Force and saw the rest of the world...lol My home town is Parowan but we went to St George a lot. I have lived all over the US but never went back to Utah to live.

Speedsterbeast

Welcome from Canada

I can honestly say that without this forum my business would not have succeeded. The value of this place is immeasurable. Good luck with your new path.