• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Atlanta! I bring gifts!

VectorizeNow

Hello from Atlanta!

Hello fellow members!

My name is Azeem. I'm a co-founder at Vectorize Now. We are a team of graphic designers specializing in hand drawn raster to vector image conversions. I strive to provide the best possible quality at a fair price. My goal is to help small to medium sized sign and print shops with their artwork clean up/tracing needs.

I have some experience in the sign industry, working in various functional roles (production, design, sales, marketing) at a small sign shop for a few years, where I saw this problem first hand, but t
echnology can do amazing things these days. There are so many tools that make vectorizing images easier than ever before. Simple, good resolution images can be easily traced using a variety of software, such as Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, Vector Magic, and many others.

I offer a completely free, no obligation, no sign up required, automated software tracing service. It's pretty simple, I just run your image through the trace tool and hope it works well, haha. If the image is too complex or very poor quality for a trace, I offer affordable hand-tracing. Please take a look at my website for some samples of my work.

Hope I have the opportunity to help someone here and get help from others as well! Request an image for a free trace here!

Feel free to contact me at info@vectorizenow.com or reply here with any questions! I'm excited to be a part of this community.

You might want to look into a Merchant Membership

Got the merchant membership, thanks for pointing that out Signosaurus Rex!

Last edited:

SignosaurusRex

You might want to look into a Merchant Membership

[h=2]Unauthorized Promotional Posts[/h]
1. No posts are allowed by any member which promote themselves, their products or their services or something they wish to sell without either a merchant subscription or the permission of an admin prior to posting it.

2. No posts are allowed by any member which promote someone else, their products or their services who is not a merchant subscriber when a merchant subscriber exists who deals in the same or similar product or service except as noted in #3.

3. Referrals to vendors (merchant subscriber or not) are allowed and are encouraged when a member requests such a referral.

4. Posts by members that link to other sites and vendors and which are interpreted by any admin as being unauthorized promotion are subject to deletion or modification and may result in disciplinary action against the member.

5. Posts, by other than merchant subscribers, offering to buy, sell, hire, seeking an installer etc. which are covered by our Member to Member Classified Section are not permitted in the forums and should be placed in the classified ad section. Such posts are subject to deletion. There is no ability in our software to move a forum post to a classified ad.

SignosaurusRex

Nice Upgrade on the membership!:thumb: We all thank you...especially the other Merchants that offer the same services as yourself.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Welcome from Omaha! Good luck on Signs101 as a new merchant. We are very pleased with it so far.