• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Atlanta

Peter E

Hey there, lovely people on this forum. I realized I should have done this when I joined weeks ago but I've just been perusing the forums, getting up to speed with everything. I work for a three in one wide format vendor located in Atlanta. I supply businesses with New and Used wide format printing equipment, supplies and we provide service on Mimaki printers, HP Flatbeds, and the Colorpainter series. I am new to this industry and I am always looking to learn as much as I can. A lot of people on this forums have been at this for years and any knowledge you share with me would be greatly appreciated.

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Welcome fellow I-85 bridge collapse sufferer! LOL Good Luck to you.
My better half drives in from Norcross to midtown to go to work. I think she and her coworkers will be having a drunken nurses party when those repairs are done!