• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Rant Hello from Aust

paul62

Hello all my name is paul and i live in a small country town in victoria australia ,i have been involved in the signmaking industry for 10 years or so i work from home and look forward to learning what i can from the good people on this site
cheers

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Welcome.
Im from a much larger city in vic called Melbourne. Great to see some more aussies on here.

paul62

Hi guys how is it going ,since reading your replies my day has turned for the worse my old workhorse the sp300 has thrown a wobbly and i suspect a power supply ,so its pack it up and take her for a 350 k drive to melbourne to see the roland doctor ,pauly who do you use as your service techs at your business as i would like to get it fixed as quick as i can ,we used to have a traveling tech man from geelong but he no longer comes this far

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
Hi guys how is it going ,since reading your replies my day has turned for the worse my old workhorse the sp300 has thrown a wobbly and i suspect a power supply ,so its pack it up and take her for a 350 k drive to melbourne to see the roland doctor ,pauly who do you use as your service techs at your business as i would like to get it fixed as quick as i can ,we used to have a traveling tech man from geelong but he no longer comes this far

I have an Oce Arizona, so my techs are from Oce. and i wouldn't use anyone else, even if someone paid me to. 80% of my work is rigid stuff & glass.
sorry can't help you there mate.

paul62

thanks anyway i have been put on to a company called logitronics in nth melb that specialize in rolands so hopefully they can get the old girl sorted