Welcome To Signs101.com

Signs101 is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello From Belarus

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Kiryl, Apr 20, 2017.

1. Kiryl

Kiryl New Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Belarus
    Hello, my name is Kiryl, I am 31 years old and I am the owner of a company that has been building signs for 8 years in Russia and Belarus. Our web site felema.by our portfolio here. I registered on this site because I had an idea to create an outsourcing company that will draw and design for English-speaking companies remotely. I thought that it could be profitable both for me and for clients because the level of wages in our countries is significantly different (in my country a not bad designer earns $ 350-400 per month). At the moment I am intensively studying spoken English, also I read specialized forums and start an online course Electric Signs: Designing for Compliance to UL 48 15th Edition. In the future, I plan to provide services such as 2D design (CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator etc), 3D design (SolidWorks), estimates of materials, renderigs according to the requirements provided by the landlord and/or city etc. I will be very glad to hear any advice or critique, or just your opinion about my idea on this forum.

Tags:
  2. 3SixtySigns

3SixtySigns Member

Feb 20, 2017
    Worthing
    Great idea, however I'd still use google translate as spell check tool.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Kiryl

Kiryl New Member

Apr 17, 2017
    Belarus
    :) Thanks, I'm working on this. I hope that in 8-10 months when I start my English will be at such a level that it will not be necessary to check. Also I'm thinking of taking an interpreter to the team who will check the work before sending it to the client.

4. signsbydale

signsbydale Premium Subscriber

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK USA

• Like Like x 1