• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Belarus

Kiryl

Hello, my name is Kiryl, I am 31 years old and I am the owner of a company that has been building signs for 8 years in Russia and Belarus. Our web site felema.by our portfolio here. I registered on this site because I had an idea to create an outsourcing company that will draw and design for English-speaking companies remotely. I thought that it could be profitable both for me and for clients because the level of wages in our countries is significantly different (in my country a not bad designer earns $ 350-400 per month). At the moment I am intensively studying spoken English, also I read specialized forums and start an online course Electric Signs: Designing for Compliance to UL 48 15th Edition. In the future, I plan to provide services such as 2D design (CorelDraw, Adobe Illustrator etc), 3D design (SolidWorks), estimates of materials, renderigs according to the requirements provided by the landlord and/or city etc. I will be very glad to hear any advice or critique, or just your opinion about my idea on this forum.

Kiryl

Great idea, however I'd still use google translate as spell check tool.
:) Thanks, I'm working on this. I hope that in 8-10 months when I start my English will be at such a level that it will not be necessary to check. Also I'm thinking of taking an interpreter to the team who will check the work before sending it to the client.