• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Cen Cal

rigosign

Hi, everyone I am from Central California. I have been reading these forums for the last couple of days and decided it would be good to introduce myself. I have been working in vinyl signs since I was 13. I started small with a little help from my parents started selling decals at the swap-meet. My dad saw that I had a great interest with this ordeal and decided it my be a good idea to start a company doing vinyl signs. So we started really small one computer and a Graphtec plotter. Ten years later we have our own shop and do embroidery, screen printing, vinyl signs, full color graphics and so much more. I am currently interested in getting into vehicle wraps and that is what brought me to this site. We have a HP-8000s printer and a Royal Sovereign laminator. Well thats most of the story. I will hopefully be asking questions soon and show the vehicle wrap I have designed for our shop.:thankyou: