• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Dublin Ireland

Des6139

Hi everybody
This is my first posting.I am from Ireland and self-employed in the sign business , I do the signs ,shopfronts, banners, window film, cars ,vans ,etc. But mainly sub contracted to fit vehicle wraps. I am just wondering how business is doing in the rest of the world

Baz

Hello and welcome from Québec, Canada :Canada: Business is steady over here!

Jillbeans

Welcome from PA, where I have had the two busiest months (most profitable too) in my 24 year career and it's only still early August.
Been to Dublin, but only the airport.
Love....Jill

Welcome!!!

I was in Dublin for 3 days in 06! What a great place!
If you need help.. let me know. I will be on the next flight

Hi, welcome from just across the water in Yorkshire, England. We are traditional signwriters and as such seem to have found a niche in the market and keep busy pushing paint and gilding but I know guys who do vinyl graphics that are now undercutting one another just to pay the bills !! I've worked in Dublin many times the last project was the reverse gilding of the Dillons bookstore windows with 60" high logos, lovely gubbley !! ha ha !!

Brian.
www.brianthebrushuk.com

Brian
www.brianthebrushuk.com