• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Finland!

kanini

Hello from northern Europe! Been visiting Signs101 for a long time, but never been registered, but now I took the chance (nice to see the pictures on the forum for a change)! =)

I'm 28 years old, running a small sign shop in Finland, and recently hired my first employee. Been in the business for maybe 10 years, but only the last couple of years for full time. Started out with a small vinyl cutter and nowdays have cutters, two Versacamms, a HP Designjet and some other equipment.

Looking forward to maybe contribute something to the forum, otherwise I will enjoy reading more posts... =)
Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

deepinside

Hello from northern Europe! Been visiting Signs101 for a long time, but never been registered, but now I took the chance (nice to see the pictures on the forum for a change)! =)

I'm 28 years old, running a small sign shop in Finland, and recently hired my first employee. Been in the business for maybe 10 years, but only the last couple of years for full time. Started out with a small vinyl cutter and nowdays have cutters, two Versacamms, a HP Designjet and some other equipment.

Looking forward to maybe contribute something to the forum, otherwise I will enjoy reading more posts... =)
Thanks for looking and have a nice day!

hello and welcome from athens :D

signworldusinc

Merchant Member
hello and welcome from california...thats great you've been a one man show but adding employees will free up your time to do more important things ;)

kanini

Wow, what a great welcome, thank you everyone! Yes, Signworld, It's great to get the first employee, but it also brings in new challenges.