• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Houston area

IGD

Been doing some research past couple months about the vinyl decal/sign buisness and i took the plunge a few weeks ago, bought a graphtec ce5000-60 24" plotter based on the reliablity reviews, got a bunch of oracle 651, banner blanks, magnet blanks,ect..basically a small sign shop in about 10 boxes of goodies. Ive been really interested in this buisness. I also have illustrator cs6,photoshop cs6, and coreldraw x5. I have been getting a slow and steady amount of buisness based on word of mouth right now the past week or so. I think my main concern is learning the software alot more, its so much to take in at once as far as the design aspect of it. Anyways Im just here for some pointers and to learn from the veterans. thanks

IGD

thanks guys, looks like a great forum so far. A guy that has a huge sign shop out in austin, tx sent me here and im glad he did

IGD

i45 signs, i was just looking on your site...so since i cant do wide format printing yet, i could outsource to you? could you dm me some basic price on printed banners please?