• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from Imprintables Warehouse!

ayukish

Greetings all! My name is Adam Yukish and I will now be representing Imprintables Warehouse on Signs 101! I'm sure many of you have had conversations with Mike Koval in the past. Now that Mike has moved on to the Stahls Equipment team, we needed new representation and I'm that lucky guy!

I'm happy to help in any way I can. I've been with Imprintables Warehouse since August of 2002, so I've seen a lot in this industry! We are relatively new to the sign industry, but we have the necessary knowledge. My specialty is on the heat transfer side, but I'm open to any and all questions!

Thank you,

Adam Yukish
Imprintables Warehouse

Mike_Koval

Both Adam and Lee are a wealth of knowledge and will serve 101 well! I've had the pleasure of working with them for years and learned alot from them both!

GB2

Old Member
Adam....thank you very much for providing such great service and getting that heat press delivered to me in record time! Because of that I was able to secure a job that paid for a full 50% of the press in one job. If anyone else needs a heat press or supplies, there is no better place to go than Imprintables Warehouse. Thanks again!