• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello From Imprintables Warehouse!

LeeTringes

Hello everyone! My name is Lee Tringes and I will now be representing Imprintables Warehouse on Signs 101! I'm sure many of you have had conversations with Mike Koval in the past. Now that Mike has moved on to the Stahls Equipment team, I will be participating in the forum on behalf of Imprintables.

I've been with Imprintables Warehouse since July of 2006, and have enjoyed working for an excellent company, in this great industry! As a company, our roots are with heat transfer materials and equipment but over the past several years Imprintables has established a pretty large sign division. In addition to supplying all kinds of vinyl cutters and heat presses, we also sell a complete line of sign vinyl and heat transfer material. Although my specialty is the sign products, I have been around it all for a very long time and hope to help you in every way I can.

Thanks for listening, and I hope to meet you all soon in a chat!