Welcome To Signs101.com

Signs101 is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Hello from Kansas City!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by ForerunnerJesse, May 17, 2017.

1. Hello everyone! Thanks for the invitation into the group. My name is Jesse Eldringhoff, I am Operations Manager of a 2.5 year old sign company in Overland Park, KS ( Forerunner Signs & Graphics). I am fairly new to the industry and it seems like I am in constant need of wise counsel. Hopefully I can benefit form your knowledge and contribute with some of my own experiences. Thanks again!

Tags:
  2. GaSouthpaw

GaSouthpaw Premium Subscriber

Dec 1, 2005
    Georgia
    Welcome. Good luck.

• Like Like x 1
  3. SignBurst PCs

SignBurst PCs Merchant Member

Oct 30, 2007
    Utah
  4. myront

myront Member

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    How about just counsel? Can't help with the wise part.:dog42::welcome:

5. signbrad

signbrad Member

Jun 15, 2014
    Kansas City
    Jesse,
    Are you new to Kansas City or just the sign industry?

I've lived here almost fifteen years.
    I sometimes ride the bike trails that are not too far from your shop. I try to ride 40-50 miles a week. Kansas City is not a super friendly bicycle town like Copenhagen, or even Seattle. But it's slowly adding to the trails.
    KC is not the best sign town, either. A lot of junior-high-looking work. Of course, that seems to be the case everywhere these days. But we also have a company here called Dimensional Innovations that does some unbelievably awesome work (the facade of the downtown library parking garage, for example).

Also, KC has decent barbecue. And the brewery and the distillery. And then there is the Drunken Worm on 39th Street, a tequila bar with over 180 varieties.

Brad

6. signsbydale

signsbydale Premium Subscriber

:welcome: 2 :signs101smilie: from OK