• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hello from New Hampshire

rusticsignmaker

I started messing around with a craftsmans router 3 years ago and loved it. So I started making rustic wood signs to sell on ebay and flea markets. Its a hobby that I'm trying to transfer over to a partime business. I have alot of fun doing it and I love to learn more about vinyl. I have only done one vinyl sign and hope to learn and do more in the future. I also want to start making bigger carved wood sign, The signs I make now are more for indoor home or business signs. I want to do larger exterior signs out of wood. I have a small wood shop in a basement that seems to be fine for now but hope to get something bigger in the future. Here is a video on how I MAKE my wood signs check it out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNcojZRQK7w Thanks and will be looking foward to using this site :rock-n-roll::rock-n-roll:

mrchips

Welcome from Connecticut!

I've made a few carved (not with a router) signs over the years ..... be glad to share.

Check out some of the threads in the hand made and dimensional forums.....lots of inspiration there.

Joe,

Makin Chip$ and Havin Fun!